Introduction

 



Hello, Everyone-!! 🙌


So today, i would like to introduce myself. My name is Fabiana Afanin, you can call me Fabiana. I'm 17 years old and now i'm in 12th grade. i'm from Indonesian. I was born at Jakarta, 3rd February 2004. 

My goal is to become a Detective or Intelligent. Hopefully, my dream can come true. I like to read fanfiction in the genre of mystery, fantasy, horror and that solves a problem. I also like modern dance, more specifically Kpop cover dances.

My favorite food is fried rice, and my favorite drink is milk. I am the type of person who snack a lot, if I come to the night market or street food maybe it is my greatest happiness lmao.

About my family, my father is an employee at the Pos Indonesia company and my mother is a housewife. my mother is very good at cooking, sometimes she makes cake orders if her friends order, usually my mother's orders will be very large before Eid. I have 2 sisters, my sister is a 3rd year college student and my younger sister is in 5th grade.

I think that’s all about myself. Thank you so much for your attention! 👋🌈


This is my video about Introduction myself!






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Caption Text

Descriptive Text

Special Event of The Month