Application Letter Part 3

 


Search a vacancy you really want to get for a job you wish from any kinds of media. Attach the vacancy in your blog!




Application Letter


Fabiana Afanin

Sensus IV F Street, Jakarta, 13330

fabiananaf3@gmail.com


Jakarta, July 23th, 2021


Namsan Korean Language Course

Plaza Blok M 5th Floor, South Jakarta

Jakarta


Dear Sir/Madam,


I am writing this to express my interest to be part of your company as an administration staff, a position that your company is offering. I think I am the right candidate to fill this vacancy as I have qualifications you have been looking for.


As my resume indicates, I have over one year of experience as an administration staff. In my previous job at Makmur Company I was involved in numerous special projects and played vital role in successful completion of the projects, which helped increasing productivity in the entire office.


I would be glad to tell you about my professional background in more details in person. Please notify me via email fabiananaf3@gmail.com or via phone at 088225713147 to arrange an interview. I really appreciate your time and consideration.


Sincerely,


Fabiana Afanin


CV





Exercise Page 27



Michael Dunn
5 North Street
San Francisco, CA, 94102


October 17th, 2020

 

Kate West

Comfort Transportation Company

12 North Street

San Francisco, CA, 94102

 

Dear Mr. West:

 

I am aware of the driver position advertised in today's local newspapers.

Therefore, I would like to put forward my application for the position.

I have proper driving license and have been working as a bus driver for ten

years in Miami. I am reliable and trustworthy employee and am ready to work

long hours. I am punctual and capable of driving safely and carefully under any

circumstances. I am confident that I could do very well in your company as I

usually did in my former employer.

I thank you very much for considering me for this post. Should you need to

contact me, you can do so by calling or emailing me at the number or email

address in my attached resume.



Sincerely yours,


Michael Dunn



Here's my video:





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Caption Text

Descriptive Text

Special Event of The Month